Stand For II are comfortable ski pants for winter activities. The feminine fit ensures a great wearing comfort. Certainly a must-have for enthusiastic and fashionable ladies!
· The ARED V02 20000 fabric is breathable and waterproof with a water column of 20,000mm and finished with a durable and water-repellent coating.
· Thanks to the 4-way stretch fabric and articulated knee, the pants are super comfortable and ensure free movement.
· Taped seams and snow catchers in the trouser legs provide extra protection against the cold and snow.
· The soft fleece lining on the inside of the pants and in the pockets gives pleasant warmth.
· The ski pants are equipped with detachable and adjustable suspenders and adjustable waist.
· Reinforcement at the bottom of the pants and at the ankles protects against wear.
· The trousers have a handy back-hem function: with a push-button the trouser leg can be made slightly shorter, so that it does not come between the ski-binding.
· You can also store small items in the two pockets with zips.
· This model is also available in large sizes.
· Water column: 20.000 mmH2O
· Breathability: 20.000 gr/m²/24h